• Salary up to £23,900 per annum
• Experience of operating EDM’s
• Personal development
• Great team culture
Are you an experience EDM operator available immediately for work?
Operating an electrical-discharge machine to shape metal workpieces to specifications, following standard job orders or verbal instructions.
* Capable of reading drawings
* Manufacturing high integrity components
* Move controls to align electrode and workpiece and to set electrode feed rate, depth limit, and electric current.
• Previous experience of operating EDM machines
• Excellent timekeeping
• A “can do attitude” with a motivational and pro-active approach.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment.
Join a specialist engineering company producing high integrity components for a variety of industries.
Starting rate £9.88 + generous shift allowances double day and night shift available.
If you have previous experience of operating EDM machinery in an engineering environment. All positions are offered on a temp to perm basis but will lead to permanent employment.
For further information please send your cv in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix Ltd