Founded in 2007, Bid Perfect is a well-known and trusted bid training and support consultancy. Our clients span every vertical market and we deliver bid services throughout the UK, Europe, and globally.
Our services include: bid training programmes, permanent bid recruiting services, media and graphics for bids, bid process consultancy, and the supply of interim bid support personnel.
Our team is a mix of independent freelancers and directly employed bid writers.
This role is a directly employed position and promises to be varied and never boring! You will work on our own bids, and also those for our clients.
Here are the top line requirements:
Skills And Experience:
* You will already be an exceptional bid writer.
* Your experience will be writing for a mix of public and private sector bid projects.
* You may have some formal bid training, but this is not critical. Of greater importance is the way you write and your understanding of what a winning bid looks like.
* You will be articulate, with an exceptional vocabulary and use of grammar.
* You will be highly proficient using MS Office products.
* You must be able to work collaboratively and be willing to put your shoulder to the wheel when required.
* We are a collective, with a flat hierarchy; we will value your participation in, and contribution to, all areas of our business, including business development.
* Bidding often requires working outside 'normal' office hours. If you are a successful bid writer you will understand this. We work on the basis that we do what is required to successfully manage our workloads and meet bid deadlines. We organise our time accordingly and take personal time in lieu to recalibrate when the pressure is off.
* You should be outgoing and conversational, inclusive and collaborative, and willing to learn new things.
What We Offer:
* The successful candidate will be offered an annual base salary of c.£55 - 65K.
* There will also be an achievable bonus structure that could exceed c.£20K paid incrementally throughout the year.
* There will be four weeks paid holiday, rising to five weeks over three years.
* Bid Perfect will also mentor and train you to continually improve your skills and knowledge.
* The role will be primarily home office based with an allowance for office set up, company lap top etc.
* Working with our clients will involve meetings, and, when it is safe to do so, you may be required to visit and work at clients’ sites - travel and accommodation expenses will be covered.
Are You Interested?
If you are, please get in contact