Would you like to work for an award winning, forward thinking, innovative Digital Marketing Agency?
Do you already hold hands-on experience within a Compliance Officer role with excellent knowledge of legal requirements and procedures?
If you answered yes, let me tell you more about this fantastic business – trust me they are THE sought-after employer in Brighton….
We are proud to be representing one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies, who have continued to grow throughout the pandemic; and plan to do so further throughout 2021 – there are certainly no signs of slowing down either! With turnover doubling every year, awards overflowing from their trophy cabinet and ambitious - but realistic - targets for the future, there's never been a better time to join the team. Headquartered in Brighton, this B2B Agency provide sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from innovative start-ups to sector leaders and global brands.
The role of Compliance Officer will be based in their modern head office in Brighton and is offering a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 (plus fantastic benefits!).
Still keen? Here’s more ….
You will have exceptional attention to detail, be highly analytical and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills. To thrive in this role, you should be fluent in data legislation (GDPR, PECR, ePrivacy) as well as have a solid understanding of risk management and the industry’s principles.
This is a brand-new role working in conjunction the Company’s Data Protection Officer and within a dynamic team of bright, driven and hardworking individuals who truly believe in the company’s success and so there is huge potential to make your mark in a fast-growing business and within a supportive, close-knit team.
* Completion of due diligence forms and documentation and primary point of contact for client compliance questions
* Implement and manage an effective legal compliance programme
* Develop and review company policies
* Keep up to date with and advise management on the company’s compliance obligations with legislation and regulations through detailed reporting
* Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope
* Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
* Regularly audit company procedures, practices and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk
* Assess company operations to determine compliance risk
* Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes and the impact of failure to adhere to them
* Resolve employee concerns around legal compliance
* Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
* Responsible for the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
And finally …
Our client will be looking for candidates with the following attributes:
* 3-5 years’ proven experience in a Compliance Officer role
* Excellent knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
* Flawless communications skills, both written and verbal
* Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
* Proven experience and ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
* Flawless communications and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Problem solving and decision-making skills
* Build relationships at all levels of the business and with external contacts
* Responsive and compliance focused – able to effectively manage concurrent priorities and comfortable with ambiguity
* Committed and Resourceful – uses own initiative to work challenges and obstacles
* Relationship Management and collaboration – with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared goals and proactive in contributing to the success of others
* Resilience – strength to persevere and ride through challenges whilst adapting dependant on business
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: compliance, QA, quality assurance, GDPR, PECR, eProvacy, data, data legislations, risk management, data protection,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search
Or check similar jobs