* Ensure consistent professional/curtious communication to both internal and external stakeholders, adhering to the values of the business including integrity, honesty and duty of care to our learners.
* Creating and following up new business opportunities. Setting up and delivering client meetings both remotely and face to face, ensuring accurate and appropriate use of CRM system.
* Pitching to prospective clients and ensuring quality apprenticeship opportunities for all parties are agreed.
* Planning and preparing presentations, attending insight days and representing the business in a positive professional manner
* Communicating new product developments to prospective clients and upselling exsisting portfolio where possible
* Overseeing the development of marketing literature, future marketing campaigns and creation of OAT sales and marketing materials
* Writing reports, and providing regular feedback to management, and create accurate pipeline forcasting
* Building relationships both internally and externally to ensure a full rounded product knowledge and demonstration can be given to exsiting and prospective clients
* To ensure compliance with both internal and external process requirements around funding and legislation.
* Interpreting existing and new Ofsted/ESTYN/Awarding Organisation requirements
* Optimise the use of technology solutions to support clients whilst maintaining a quality
* Support the Operations Director in driving change in a positive and influential manner within the team.
* Support to empowering the team to deliver excellence to their learners, whilst meeting and/or exceeding contract targets
* Adopt a flexible working approach including travel to effectively manage and prioritise
* Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of the business.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds